Friday, April 10, 2020

Don't forget to submit (via email) a picture of your completed hero cycle worksheet for your hero book by MONDAY, April 13. I do not expect you to have completed The Odyssey hero cycle. We will do that together later. For now, to be on track, you should submit only the book you read at home. Please remember--some books will have all 12 stages, but most will skip one or two. That is fine. You must have at least 6 clearly detailed stages to fulfill the expectations.

I have graded (given feedback in turnitin) Book 9 questions in turnitin.com and will transfer those "grades" to the gradebook on Monday or Tuesday. I am working on Book 10. Remember, the best answers always include specific details or quotes from the text to support your answer. These questions are meant to be the prewriting for paragraphs and essays we will write later this term.

WARNING: DON'T COPY YOUR FRIEND'S ANSWERS. I am getting some thinly re-worded answers that are the same. I won't call you out on it for Book 9, but I can guarantee I will not accept it for paragraphs and essays. You only learn when you own the thinking.